Cedar Key Daily Photo

Relocated to a quirky little island off the west coast of Florida and I'm in my element. Well, I'm a Pisces afterall. Surrounded by water and nature makes each day a gift. Our little town of 900 permanent residents is special, so visit here for photos and I'll share it with you.

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Weekend Tourists


We might be a sleepy, little, fishing village during the week but the weekends always bring the tourists. The bridge leading to Dock Street is empty Monday through Friday, but when I went downtown this morning to get our mail at the PO, vehicles were already parked on the bridge. Tourists generate money for the island, which is always good. But they're usually gone by Monday, which is also very nice....leaving our island paradise quiet once again.

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home