Cedar Key Daily Photo

Relocated to a quirky little island off the west coast of Florida and I'm in my element. Well, I'm a Pisces afterall. Surrounded by water and nature makes each day a gift. Our little town of 900 permanent residents is special, so visit here for photos and I'll share it with you.

Friday, February 24, 2006

Waiting


These are two of the Historic buildings downtown that are waiting for restoration that's part of the Redevelopment project on the island. The one on the right had a bakery downstairs many years ago with the owner and family living above. I'll have a blog on Monday about a member of that family. These will eventually be retail shops, but as of right now, nobody knows any more info.
  • NOTE: I'll be attending a writers conference this weekend in Orlando. So I'll see you on Monday. Have a great weekend!

27 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home