Cedar Key Daily Photo

Relocated to a quirky little island off the west coast of Florida and I'm in my element. Well, I'm a Pisces afterall. Surrounded by water and nature makes each day a gift. Our little town of 900 permanent residents is special, so visit here for photos and I'll share it with you.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Cedar Key Valentine


My Cedar Key Valentine was a Hibiscus blooming in my front yard, despite the fact it's winter elsewhere in the country.
I'm experimenting with my new Aiptek Mini Pencam. It'll take some getting used to, but I think I'll like it for some outdoor shots, especially in crowded places. Due to the tiny size one is able to discretely carry it in their palm. From now on, to distinguish between my Kodak digital and my Pencam I'll note which was used.
Happy Valentine Day to all!

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home