Cedar Key Daily Photo

Relocated to a quirky little island off the west coast of Florida and I'm in my element. Well, I'm a Pisces afterall. Surrounded by water and nature makes each day a gift. Our little town of 900 permanent residents is special, so visit here for photos and I'll share it with you.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

January On Cedar Key


Holly and I walked this morning along Andrews Circle (another of my favorite walking routes near my house) and I found this orange tree heavy with fruit. The sweet, elderly, lady that lives in the house saw me taking the photo and came out to say good morning and tell me to help myself to some fresh oranges. But I only left with the photo. With bright color and fresh fruit hanging from the trees, it's difficult not to love Florida in January!

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home