Cedar Key Daily Photo

Relocated to a quirky little island off the west coast of Florida and I'm in my element. Well, I'm a Pisces afterall. Surrounded by water and nature makes each day a gift. Our little town of 900 permanent residents is special, so visit here for photos and I'll share it with you.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Dakotah Winery


I visited the Dakotah Winery in Chiefland, 25 miles northeast of Cedar Key, a couple weeks ago and although it's not my favorite (and superb) French or Italian wine, I have to say it's enjoyable. They have a nice selection at affordable prices. They also offer a Grapeseed Garlic Roasted Oil (which I also purchased) that's great on salads and also to cook with. It's a family run winery and the grounds are beautiful to walk around. The wine tasting was fun and enables one to try the different wines before purchasing. Pay them a visit at this link.

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home